Secure and resistant moveable workstations
TMT Mobile workstations are designed to function as movable offices and to protect your computers and equipment from theft. Workstations are optimal for locations such as shipyards, construction sites and industrial locations. TMT Mobile workstations can be found around the world and are used by professionals from multiple industries.
Impact resistant design
TMT Mobile Workstations are designed to be dust and waterproof. Equipped with stainless steel tunnels and lashing rings – can be moved within the location with forklifts and cranes. In addition, the workstations have four wheels for short distance mobility. The design allows easy modifications to the structure of the box, therefore the implementation of shelves, drawers and other components is easy.
The Workstatitions have pre-mounted screen mounting points, keyboard level, lower cabinet and power sockets - easy introduction.
The design of the TMT Mobile workstations allows easy modifications to the structure of the box, therefore the implementation of shelves, drawers and other components is easy. They can also be modified according to customer requirements.
- Dust and waterproof
- Door and hatch lockable by key
- Hatch opens and stays up with gas springs
- Lashing rings on top corners (4 pcs)
- Stainless steel tunnels on the bottom of the station for lifting with forklift
- 200 mm diameter wheels from elastic material: Two fixed and two steerable and lockable
- Dust proof air valves (2 pcs)
- Vibration cushioned mounting point for max 32” screen
- Working/writing level with retractable level for keyboard
- Retractable and vibration cushioned level on lower cabinet for workstation, printer and/or UPS
- Pull-lock CEE inlet on the rear wall. Package also includes CEE / Shucko connection adapter
- 230 VAC sockets with surge protection (8 pcs)
Aluminium profile model
- USB-portals (6 pcs)
- Structure made of 25 mm anodized aluminium profile
- Outer dimensions: 1105 x 708 x 1242 mm (WxDxH)
- Weight 100 kg
Aluminium plate model
- Adjustable inlets from cabinet to work level (IP68)
- Material: 3mm AlMg3 marine grade aluminium
- Outer dimensions: 1010 x 722 x 1211 mm (WxDxH)
- Weight 90 kg